Tuesday, May 18, 2010

4th post

Hey! This is my 2nd post in college. Is that kind of weird?
Unlike the 3rd post, I am in Pre-U office, but in the library.
Waiting for Miss Soo to be here. Ya I know I am late for few miuntes, but the door was locked.
Aiya, so wait at here. By the way, I am a student helper, who started to like his JOB.
Maybe the task she gave was that hard, or maybe I am SO smart that i done everything in time.
Haha!

Exam is here soon. How soonis the exam? Hm. 3 weeks.
It is quite long and I have sufficient time to study, FOR SURE.
I have to work hard this time. Who know, maybe the exam is super hard, like what Miss Irene say, " You will pay for it if you don't study by now! " Scary. XD

Ok. Time to go! I think! Got to go and see whether she is back now.

~ Fly higher, Fly further ~

No comments:

Post a Comment